Southern California bankruptcy attorney, Santa Clarita bankruptcy lawyer,
Santa Clarita bankruptcy, file Chapter 7 bankruptcy Santa Clarita, Chapter 13 payments,
cheap bankruptcy, inexpensive bankruptcy, bargain bankruptcy, Los Angeles bankruptcy
There are many legends, misperceptions and basic misunderstandings about bankruptcy. Below are just a few of the more common ones:
- I'll never get credit again. FALSE. See "Will I get credit after bankruptcy" page.
- I'll lose my car or other valuables. FALSE. See "Will I lose my stuff" page.
- I will be the laughingstock of my neighborhood or community. FALSE. While your case is public record, it is not easily accessible by using common web search techniques. Only you, your creditors and your lawyer will know.
- I can't afford a bankruptcy. Everyone is so expensive. FALSE. We offer a very cheap bankruptcy program. This is much cheaper and more inexpensive than most bankruptcy attorneys.
- I'm a loser and a failure. FALSE. Most people who need bankruptcy had a major life change which was unplanned for. While no one aspires to file BK, it is a logical, reasonable and very effective debt solution.
- I'll lose my job if I file. FALSE. It is against federal law to fire someone for filing bankruptcy.
While there are many more falsehoods about bankruptcy, these are some of the most common.
We are a federally designated debt relief agency pursuant to Title 11 of the US Code.
We provide legal assistance and help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code
Law Office of Hale A. Antico